Introduction: How to Make: Vegan Berry Smoothie
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons!
Trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle? Start with making fresh, VEGAN smoothies! This berry smoothie is super yummy!
Let’s get started! Click the VIDEO to learn how to make it!
You are going to need:
(All ingredients are organic!)
-A medium banana
-Frozen mixed berries
-Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Place a medium sized banana in the freezer for 1 hour.
2. Peel the banana, chop it up, and place in your blender.
3. Add 1/2 cup of frozen berries.
4. 1 Tbsp of Flaxseed Meal.
5. 2 dollops of peanut butter.
6. 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
7. 2 handfuls of spinach.
8. Blend everything until smooth.
A wonderful way to start the day! Get energized and healthy!!!
Thanks for watching! If you’re inspired by this recipe please be sure to give my video a ‘thumbs up!’ And SUBSCRIBE! Here’s to a healthier us!
Until next time loves! XO!