Introduction: How to Make: Vegan Maple Waffles
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to make Vegan Maple Waffles!
(Click the video for the tutorial!)
You are going to need:
-Pure Maple Syrup
1. Add 1 cup of flour to a bowl.
2. 1 ½ tablespoons of baking powder.
3. 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4. 1 cup of water.
5. 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract.
6. And the best part…2 table spoons of pure maple syrup.
7. And 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
8. Whisk the ingredients together. Let it sit for a few minutes. (Plug your waffle iron in and let it heat up.)
NOTE: You’re welcome to grease your waffle iron with canola oil, but mine has a non-stick surface. So I didn’t have any troubles getting the waffles out!
9. Let the batter cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly brown. (This recipe serves around 2-4 people.)
10. Serve and enjoy!
I upload a new video every week so please be sure to ‘click’ subscribe for more!
Until next time loves! XO!
TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YencLTXrwQk