Introduction: How to Make Water Mermaid Fountain | Indoor Water Fountain
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I will show you how to make awesome / unique style fountain with mermaid, artificial plants and stones. I hope you will like it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Hot Glue Gun
All Purpose Adhesive
LED Lights – DC 12V
Acrylic Colors – Sap Green
Submersible Water Pump DC 12V with 12V Power Supply
22 Gauge Magnet Wire
Cement Color – Dark Green
Step 1: Use of Styrofoam
- I used plastic bowl.
- I used styrofoam for making it.
- I used soldering iron for cutting and design of styrofoam.
- I used plastic pipe for waterfall.
- I used barbeque sticks to joint pieces of styrofoam.
Step 2: Use of Cement
- I used black cement to cover styrofoam.
- I used dark green liquid color.
- I used polyester net on it to make hard.
Step 3: Use of Polyester Net
- I used polyester net on plastic bowl.
- I used hot glue gun to fix pieces of styrofoam (difference size and design).
Step 4: Use of LED Light and Water Pump
- I used artificial plants to make it beautiful and real.
- I used green LED light DC 12V on back side of fountain.
- I used submersible water pump DC 12V with 12V power supply. (Please watch video for more detail.
Step 5: Final Pictures
- Here are few final beautiful pictures of my water Mermaid fountain.