Introduction: How to Make White Chicken Chili in the Crockpot
· 22.6 oz. can of cream of chicken soup
· 1 box of chicken broth, 37 oz.
· 1 packet of McCormick’s white chicken chili mix
· 4 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts
· Two 15.8 oz. cans of white northern beans
· Three 14.5 oz. cans of diced potatoes
Step 1: Instructions
1. In a large bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, and the packet of McCormack’s white chicken chili mix.
2. Once mixed dump into the crock-pot.
3. Add the four large chicken breasts into the mix and cook in the crock-pot on low for 8 hours.
4. Remove the chicken from the crock-pot and shred it into small pieces. After shredded place the chicken back into the crock-pot.