Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful and Unique Basket From Plastic Bottle?
Plastic bottles are readily available in every house. Also, it is easy to make crafts with the plastic bottles and therefore so many things can be made out of it. Plastic bottles can be recycled easily to make some beautiful crafts.
Here, we bring for you a utility craft from plastic bottles. It is simple and useful. We are going to make the decorative recycled plastic basket. This basket will be multipurpose one where you can either store things or use it for gifting purpose.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Beautiful Basket
- Plastic Bottle
- Glitter Sheets
- Glue Gun
- Decorative Flowers & Lace
- Decorative Beads
- Divider Tool
Step 2: Let's Cut the Plastic Bottle!
- Take a plastic bottle and make some markings on it. Cut along these markings.
- Take a plastic bottle strip and make small cuttings on it.
- Staple two ends of the plastic cut out strips.
Step 3: Let's Wrap the Bottle With Glitter Sheets!
- Draw the circle on the cardboard as per the bottle size.
- Cut out the circle from the cardboard using a cutter.
- Paste this circular cardboard piece at the base of the bottle piece.
- Take a glitter sheet and cut out a circular piece of it similar to the base.
- Paste this glitter circle at the base of the bottle.
- Now cover the inner portion of the bottle with glitter sheets.
- Similarly, wrap the outer surface of the bottle with glitter sheets as well.
Step 4: Let's Decorate the Basket!
- Decorate the basket with laces and beads to make it look even more attractive.
- Paste the decorative flowers on the handle of the basket to complete the look.
Wow!! Your beautiful DIY basket from the plastic bottle is now ready.
Step 5: Conclusion
This plastic basket is unique in its own way. You can keep some jewelry or stuffs inside this basket. Also, you can keep some chocolates in this basket and gift it to your loved ones during the festive season. You can also make this basket for school going kids as a part of their project work.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.