Introduction: How to Make a Giraffe Diorama| Wire Tree
Welcome to my new tutorial, in this tutorial I tried to make different type of tutorial.
Plaster of Paris,
Acrylic Colors (Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber)
22 Gauge Magnet Wire
All Purpose Adhesive
Step 1: Coloring
- I used Raw Sienna,Raw Umber for making spots on model giraffe.
- I used black color for making eyes and ear.
Step 2: Making Tree
I used 22 gauge magnet wire for making tree. For making tree technique please watch the video.
Step 3: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used Plaster of Paris for making land.
- I used paper cutter for giving texture of rocks and land.
Step 4: Coloring of Land
- I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
- I used Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber and Raw Umber colors.
- Mix the color with water and make dilute color mixture.
- I applied all colors one by one. You have to check the video for more detail.
Step 5: Use of Artificial Moss
- I used artificial moss for making it more beautiful and real.
- I used all purpose adhesive to paste artificial moss.
Step 6: Finial Pics
Here are few final pics of my Giraffe Diorama / Wire Tree.