Introduction: How to Make a Landscape Diorama|Beach Hill Terrarium |Manarola Diorama
Welcome to my new tutorial, in this tutorial I tried to make landscape diorama, beach hill terrarium.
Plaster of Paris,
Acrylic Paint (Burnt Umber, Dark Gray)
All Purpose Adhesive
Step 1: 1.Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used Plaster of Paris for making it.
- I tried to make base with little effort .
Step 2: Making of Rocks and Coloring
- Work with Plaster is very easy .I used knife for giving texture of rocks.
- For making rocks of bridge please watch the video.
- I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
- I used Burnt Umber, Dark Gray colors. Mix the color with water and make dilute color mixture.
- I applied all colors one by one.
Step 3: Use of Artificial Moss
- I used artificial moss to make place green, more beautiful and real.
- I used all purpose adhesive to fix it.
Step 4: Use of Model Houses and Epoxy Resin
- I used all purpose adhesive to fix the model houses.
- I used epoxy resin to make water effect.
Step 5: Finial Pics
Here are few final beautiful pics of landscape diorama, beach hill terrarium.