Introduction: How to Make a Mobile Phone Charger | DIY Simple Power Bank
In this video, I made a simple power bank using household items and a 9V battery lying around.
- 9V Battery
- Car Phone Charger
- Plastic Box Container
- USB Cable
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, make a hole in the container considering the measurement of the USB port.
- Now, open the plastic covering of the car phone charger with the help of the screwdriver to get the inner circuit board of the charger.
- Now, attach the wires to the terminals of the charger.
- From the two wires of the charger attach one wire to the switch and from the other terminal of the switch connect it to the battery.
- Now, from the other terminal of the battery attach the wire to the charger circuit.
- Secure everything with the help of a hot glue gun.