Introduction: How to Make a Wall Hanging Craft From Wool and Plastic Bottles?
Wall hangings give the room a different unique. With various colors and décor accessories, they provide the walls with a beautiful design. But why waste money behind costly frames, wind chimes, and other decorative items when you can make one at your home! Yes, through the best out of waste decoration craft ideas, you can give your walls amazing hangings. Again, the things used in making the craft are easily available at your place.
So, are you ready to make one enchanting wall hanging? Here is what you need to do.
Step 1: Things You Need
- 1 Plastic bottle
- Old CD
- Woolen threads
- 2 Bangles
- Beads, pearl beads, crystal flowers
- Beaded Lace
- Glue and scissors
When you are ready with all the required things, here is what you have to do next.
Step 2: Let's Take Plastic Bottle!
- Take a plastic bottle (bottles of oil, shampoo, creams, etc.) and using a marker, make a line on the bottom of the bottle.
Step 3: Let's Cut the Rings!
- Using a cutter, cut the base of the bottle. Now cut rings from the bottle with similar size.
Step 4: Let's Cover All the Rings Using the Woolen Thread!
- Now take 6 different shades of woolen threads. Take a plastic bottle ring and apply glue on the ring. Using the woolen thread, wrap the entire ring by placing the threads beside each other. Similarly, cover all the rings using the woolen thread. Give three rings similar colors.
Step 5: Let's Stick Woolen Ring!
- Now take an old CD. Using glue, stick each woolen ring on the edge of the CD. Place different colors beside each other. This makes a flower like a look with colorful petals.
Step 6: Let's Stick Pearl Beads!
- Take some pearl beads (medium size) for decorating the design. Apply some glue on the pearl bead and stick it on the woolen ring lower side. Similarly, place a pearl bead on each ring making a circle like a look.
Step 7: Let's Wrap the Bangle With Woolen Thread!
- Now take 2 bangles and woolen thread. Tie a knot first on the bangle and then wrap the entire bangle with the woolen thread. Cover it properly from all the directions which give the bangle a floral like appearance. Do a similar process with the other bangle.
Step 8: Let's Stick White Stone & Make Tassel!
- Take a white stone for decorating the bangles and stick it in the center of the bangles on the woolen thread.
- Stick one of the woolen bangles on the center of the CD for giving it a flower like a look. Take the other woolen bangle for making a hanging of the craft along with a tassel.
- For making the tassel, take a beaded lace and enter a crystal flower inside it. Apply glue to stick it firmly. After that enter some beads over it and a small circular stone at the end. Stick the tassel to the woolen bangle on the edge.
Step 9: Let's Fix Beaded Lace!
Take a beaded lace and enter it through the woolen threads on the bangle. Apply some glue to stick it firmly.
Enter some beads in the beaded lace and stick it on the back side of the CD for giving it some hanging look.Similarly, stick the other woolen bangle with a tassel on the CD too.
Step 10: Let's Stick Golden Beads!
- Take some sticking golden beads. Stick them around the center beads in the tassel and the center of the CD too.
Step 11: Let's Give the Craft a Hanging!
- Now take a beaded lace and stick it behind the CD to give the craft a hanging.
Step 12: Conclusion
So, isn’t it an adorable wall hanging craft! You can add more colors to the craft and other decorative items too for making it more beautiful. The craft can also be used on door sides as well as in the form of gifts to the people who love handicraft items. So, what’s your idea to make this lovely wall hanging? Write to us about your creative ideas.