Introduction: How to Make|DIY PineTree | Landscape Tree Diorama|5 Minutes Craft|Landscape Dog|Table|Chair Diorama
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made mini pine tree, table, chair, laptop, Cocacola tin, cold drink & dog diorama, it is very easy to make and looking beautiful. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Pine Tree stick
Plaster of Paris
Hot Glue Gun
Artificial Pine Leaves ( pine /juniper / Christmas tree leaves ).
Acrylic Colors (Sap Green, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Grey & Crimson)
Barbecue Bamboo Stick
All Purpose Adhesive
Step 1: Coloring
- I used pine tree branch to make it.
- Artificial Pine Leaves.
- I used acrylic colors (Raw Sienna & Raw Umber) and Sap Green on leaves
Step 2: Use of Hot Glue Gun
- I used hot glue gun to fix pine tree branches.
- I used barbecue bamboo stick to make chair.
I used popsicle stick to make table and laptop. it is very easy to make.
Step 3: Use Od Plaster of Paris
- I used plaster of paris to make land for tree.
- I applied artificial moss on land from all purpose adhesive.
- I used popsicle stick to make laptop. it is very easy to make.
- I used barbecue bamboo stick to make tin of cold drink.
- I used acrylic colors (Grey & Crimson)
Step 4: Final Pictures
- Here are few final beautiful pics of landscape pine tree diorama.
Participated in the
Indoor Plants Challenge
2 years ago
That's a super cute little scene :)
Reply 2 years ago
Thank you very much for appreciation.