Introduction: How to Mount E-bike Battery in Bike Frame
Hello fellow makers!
In this Instructable guide i will add extra insights for my youtube video "How to mount your E-bike battery in bike frame".
Be sure to check out the video for detailed build process and subscribe if you like my content!
You can follow me on Instagram HERE for frequent updates on projects I do.
Step 1: Parts and Materials You Will Need
I am sharing the parts and materials used in this video for your reference. THE LINKS I AM PROVIDING ARE NOT AFFILIATED.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I BUILT THE BATTERY, YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE
1. Battery Case(The mount comes with it): HERE
2. 3X M5 Bolts: Local Hardware Shop
3. 3X M5 Rivet nuts: Local Hardware Shop
4.10 AWG Silicone wires: Local Hardware Shop
5. XT-60 connector: Local Electronics Shop
6. Heat shrink tubing: Local Hardware Shop
2. Screwdriver: Local Hardware Shop
3. Soldering Iron
Step 2: Follow the Video for the Build Process
Follow the tutorial in the video for the build process and that's pretty much it!
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS IN COMMENTS BELOW, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO REPLY AND SOLVE THEM.