Introduction: How to Make a World of Warcraft Private Server on a Mac! 10.5.7+ Only
Because of the update to 3.2.2 for MacPack requires Mac OSX 10.6... I have made this for the people that still have 10.5.7!
Patch 3.1.3 only...
Step 1: Downloads
DOWNLOAD "EXTERNAL MIRROR 2 - LEOPARD" OR ELSE THE DOWNLOAD WILL BE FOR SNOW LEOPARD!!!
This contains the .prefPane that you need.
Step 2: Install MacPack 13.1!
One of the easiest steps in the Instructable! It is self explanatory.
Step 3: Start MySQL
1. Go to your System Preferences.
2. Go to MySQL.
3. Start MySQL.
Step 4: Make a New Navicat Connection
1. Open up Navicat.
2. Go to Connection and click MySQL.
3. Use the information in the picture.
4. Test Connection.
5. The connection should be successful.
Step 5: Start the Server!
1. Open Terminal.
2. Copy this:
3. Paste it in the Bash.
4. Copy this:
5. Paste it in the Bash.
That should have made it so you can logon. But now without running the next command, you cant connect to the server.
1. Press "Command + N"
This should have opened a new bash.
2. Do the same exact thing as the other command but this time instead of running "arcemu-logonserver" use this command:
Step 6: Change Realmlist and Connect!
1. Find your realmlist.wtf in the World of Warcraft folder.
2. Change the text in it to:
Set Realmlist 127.0.0.1
3. Save it.
4. Logon to WoW with this account: