Introduction: How to Make a Paper Micarta Knife Scale
This is a simple way to pimp your knife. Paper is easy to cut, so you can save time on the grinding of the scales.
All you need is
- a Dremel
- 2k epoxy
Step 1: Cut the Paper and Laminate
- Take of the knife scales
- cut the paper in the shape of the scales
- laminate the paper with 2k epoxy
- press the laminated paper
Step 2: Grinding and Drilling Holes
5. grind the scales in shape
6. drill the holes
7. oil the scales (e.g. linseed oil)
1 Person Made This Project!
- DiyTOaFAULT made it!