Introduction: Instant Noodles Pizza in a Pan
This is a very quick and easy recipe, and can be cooked using just a single pan. Actually I made it for One Pot challenge, so 😁. This can be real fun to make with your kids too. As Instant noodles comes in different flavours it will be a really tasty way to fusion this recipe.
- Nonstick Frying pan (small)
- 1 Pack Instant Noodles (you may need more based on your pan size)
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tbs Corn Flour (Corn Starch)
- Pizza Sauce
- Pizza Toppings of your choice
- Cheese (Mozzarella)
- Chilli Flakes
Step 1: Prepare Instant Noodles
So for first step we will cook our Instant Noodles as described in the pack.
- Put your pan on stove.
- Add 1½ cups of water to your pan and bring to boil. This amount was required for instant noodles, you may need to adjust based on your noodles and quantity.
- Add tastemaker and noodles.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until all water evaporates
Step 2: Harden Your Noodle Base
So next we need to harden our noodle base. We will add corn flour+water to achieve desired consistency.
- Mix remaining water and corn flour.
- Add it to your cooked noodles and mix.
- Add half tbs olive oil on the sides.
- Cover and simmer for around 2 minutes on low flame.
- Uncover and simmer few min on low flame. Make sure the noodles are not getting burnt at bottom.
- After all the water is evaporated we need to flip it. This is the only tricky step. Take a spatula and make your way from sides to remove our noodle base. Once the base is detached from pan, we need to flip it. I was able to flip it directly, but if you find it difficult, you can first flip it on a dish and then slide in again on pan.
- Add another half tbs olive oil on the sides.
- Simmer 1 minute more on low flame.
Step 3: Sauce, Cheese, Topping
And the final step..
- Apply pizza sauce on top of noodle base.
- Add mozzarella cheese.
- Add toppings, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Cover and simmer on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove pizza from pan, cut and relish.
Participated in the
One Pot Meals Challenge