Build the own flying Kite by using a Tinfoil sheet and Coconut Broomstick. it's very easy to make and very simple steps to do.
Step 1: Materials Required
- Tinfoil Sheet - 1Q
- Coconut Broomstick - 2 Q
- Thread - Req
Scissors - 1Q
Cello Tape - Req
Cutting Paper - Re
Step 2: Cut the Required Size
- Take the Tinfoil sheet and cut the sheet in square size (Eg: 30x30cm).
- Take the one Coconut Broomstick and place it diagonally on the top of the tinfoil sheet and based on the sheet size to cut the broomstick (Coconut Broomstick Length 30cm ).
- Take another Coconut Broomstick and bend the stick to place it on the another side and based on the sheet size to cut the excess broomstick (Coconut Broomstick Length 40cm ).
- Take the paper and cut it to make the lengthy strap and connect the paper to form the tail.
Step 3: Make the Kite
- Take the Coconut Broomstick and place it diagonally by using cello tape.
- Take another Coconut Broomstick and place its other side to make it bending and to fix it by using cello tape.
- Using cello tape to fix the Coconut Broomsticks on the tinfoil sheet and put the cello tape in four corners of the sheet.
- Attached the tail on the diagonal side of the kite under the bending section by using cello tape.
Find someplace to enjoy and gather with your friends and release your kite in the direction of the wind and take off your kite. Make more kite, make more fun and enjoy.
Participated in the
Tinfoil Speed Challenge