Introduction: Knex M47 Mod
After building this gun, it suited my needs.
but then i started thinking about things, first, how much ammo it could hold at one time (3)
so i upgraded that along with many other things, anyway, here's whats gonna happen:
Old gun (thats not the best) + mods = SA 12 (or Modded Knex M47)
improved ammo storage (8+8+3)
easy load function
true shot gun pelets adapter
pump wont fall off again adapter
bit of re-enforcement
Step 1: Shotgun Pelets Adapter
also makes the gun eaisier to reload.
1. Take a yellow (or grey) half moon and attach to white rods like shown
2. Make this
3. Atach like so
Step 2: Trriger
if i were you, i'd yank off the "true trigger"
1. Just re-enforce with string or cord like shown.
Step 3: Ammo Holders
now, they look like guns, but they help you hold more rods.
1. Finished thing (8 red rods on 1 white clip)
2. Do this with one rod
3. Do this or the holders are useless
Step 4: Re-enforcement
not needed for the operation, but helps keep it together
1. put a small triangle at the front of the gun like so
2. Put another one on the back of the front
Do this on the other side too
Step 5: Pump Will Never Fall Off Again!! Adapter PWNFOA
my pump kept falling off when i pumped it
1. Make this
2. Attah like so, but put the pump in the holes first for christs sake!!
3. just another veiw
Step 6: Adding the Bands
2 bands are the same, 1 is new, use a snapped band for best performance, if not, you can use a normal one
1. Same as it was
3. Put a band on like so, snapped ones work the best.
Step 7: Adding It All Together
title tells it all
1. Put the band on like shown
2. Put the firing module in like shown
3&4. Add the ammo clips like shown
5. Add the adapter on the end of the gun like shown
Step 8: Done
Now youre done moding the gun!!!
Pump and fire are the same, but more powerfull
i recomend using green/black mini rods for the firing
its eaisier to load
put multiple rods of youre choice down the barrel for the true shotgun shells