Introduction: Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Wonderful healthy homemade lunch or dinner idea! Another recipe that is easy to make! What I love most about it – you can try many different ingredients, and make your own unique meal! I’ve decided to make it this time with cheese, red pepper, pumpkin seeds, peanuts...
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
- 700g cauliflower
- 200g red pepper
- 200g crumbly cheese
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g unsalted peanuts
- 2 eggs2dl yogurt
- 1dl water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp oil
Step 2: Cauliflower
1. Cut a cauliflower into florets and leave it in the boiling water for 5 min.
2. Take the cauliflower florets out from the water and place them on a tray that is covered with little oil. Cut it into smaller pieces with the knife.
Step 3: Red Pepper & Cheese
3. Add red peppers (cut into small pieces), and crumble cheese on top of the cauliflower.
Step 4: Egg Filling & Seeds
4. In a large bowl whisk 2 eggs with salt, turmeric powder, some yogurt and water. Pour this mixture into the tray, and spread it evenly, covering cauliflower, red pepper and cheese.
5. Sprinkle it with blended pumpkin seeds and unsalted peanuts.
Step 5: Bake
6. Mix it all well, so there are no dry parts, and let it bake for 20 to 30 min on 220°C
Step 6: Serve
7. Serve it with some yogurt on top, or sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
PREPARATION TIME:20 min preparation + 30 min BAKING = 50 min
NUTRITION FACTS(per 1 serving):
- Calories ………...… 257 kcal
- Protein …………… 16,4 g
- Total Carbs ……… 16,4 g
- Total Fat …………… 15 g
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))
- YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy...
- BLOG: https://spineat.wordpress.com/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/