Introduction: Lost Drone Alarm
Yes, my proto looks ugly. But it works!
- Voltage indicator: know your Lipo status by counting the number of LED bursts. Simple telemetry ;-)
1 LED flash = full battery / 4 LED flashes = almost empty
- Low voltage alarm:if you hear the beeps it is time to land.
- at take off, a 20 minute timer is started automatically (voltage drop). If your plane crashes, it will start beeping after that time, with increasing intensity
Componants cost about 10 euro:
- 1x Arduino Nano
- 2x beeper (taken from HK voltage alarm, they are loud)
- 2x NPN transistor, i.e. BC338 or BC548
- 1x high power LED
- 1x voltage regulator 5V, ie. L7805
Update 2015-11-25: >>>> VERSION 2 <<<