Introduction: Make a Duct Tape Wind Surfer
Fly on a skate board on your brand new DUCT TAPE WINDSURFER!
Step 1: What You Will Need
3 or 4 Rolls of Duct Tape (Ace brand is the best, it is light)
2 Straight Sticks
Step 2: Duct Taping
1. Lay out 4 sheets of newspaper
2. Duct Tape them together with a "X"
3. Then go and lay strips in a cross on theends of the paper that is overlapping
4. Cover each section with Duct Tape
5. Repeat for the other side
6. Cut off the sticky edges
Step 3: Support
1. Find two straight sticks and tape them on each side.
Step 4: Done!
You are done now go surfing! If there is no wind get a fan and skate!
Please reply your photos!
Participated in the
Duct Tape Tough Contest
9 years ago on Step 4
A less time consuming process would be to go to the hardware store and get heat sealed plastic. Lay out plastic over sticks and heat seal the edges. Use hair dryer or heat gun to shrink to desired size.
12 years ago on Introduction
Really needs a video of it in use :D
Reply 12 years ago on Introduction
It is the windiest where I live during summer, righ now there isnt much wind. But I try going on a fan.
Reply 11 years ago on Introduction
it won't work if the fan is attached to the skateboard, newton's laws... newton's laws.