Introduction: Make a Small Gift Box - DIY Papercraft
- model name : Gift Box
- Scale :1/144
- Dimension : WxHxD = 7.9cm x 5.4cm x 3.3cm
- Material : paper
Step 1: Step 1 : Tools & Materials
- Cutting Mat : used to protect the desktop, also extending life of blade.
- Knife : for cutting small or complex parts pieces.
- Glue : white glue (PVAc).
- Ruler : used to scribing a long straight fold line.
- Scoring tool : a small round tip tool is used to scribing fold line. Such as inkless ballpoint pen.
- Paper Size : A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Paper Weight : 150 gsm is recommended.
Step 2: Step 2 : Workflow
- Scoring the fold line to dent the paper.
- Cutting pieces align black outline line.
Fold & Glue
- Glue the folded pieces together by instruction.
- Assemble parts by part numbers and stick by instruction