Introduction: Making Personalized Gifts
Personalilizing an item can be a great gift for any occasion.
This baby cup and snack bowl took less then 30 minutes to make.
Step 1: Embordery Paper
1. Embroidery paper from allstich. com
2. Snap into hoop and program machine.
3. Emborder paper with design
Step 2: Buying the Cups and Snack Holder
I bought my supplies at Allstich.com they have lots of products to choose from.
Step 3: Cutting
1. cutting the lining of the item is simple with the template that comes inside the cup and snack bowl. lay it iver paper and cut around it.
2. place lining inside cup and twist on lid.
Step 4: Finished
Done! Gift is ready to be put back in the gift box it came with.
Participated in the