Introduction: Making Aquarium With Origami
If you don’t have origami….. That’s fine, you can make it by color paper! See picture 5!
- Scotch tape
- Box (7×32×23.5 h×l×w)cm
- Color paper (35×25 l×w)cm
- Origami (15×15)cm
Step 1: Make the Base (water Tank) by Using Box and Color Paper!
- We need a blue color paper, the size and number of the sheet is depending on the size of the box you use.
- We cut the paper to fit the size of the box, and one another color paper for the curving line.
- We stick these pieces of paper together.
- It will look like this! We are done with making a water tank.
Step 2: Make Fishes by Using Origami or (15 × 15) Paper!
Step 3: Angelfish
- Halve the lines along the fold lines.
- Fold along the fold lines.
- Flip one sheet and make a crease along the fold line so that the corner fits the crease.
- Flip one sheet, fold it so that the corner is open and crushed. Fold the back side in the same way.
- Flip one sheet and fold it along the fold line to match the corners.
- Make creases along the fold lines so that the corners match. Fold along the fold lines. Tilt the corner to the right. Return the folded part.
- Fold the backside in the same way.
- Flip one sheet and fold it along the line so that the corners match the fold lines.
- Hold the bottom corner with both hands and unfold it while folding the crease from valley fold to mountain fold.
Step 4: Turtle
- 1 to 2, Fold it in half along fold line and do it again, and it will looks like 3.
- 4 to 5 Fold one sheet and fold it along the fold line.
- Make a notch on the red line only with the top one.
- Fold it just like we did in picture 5.
- Fold the three corner.
- Flip over it!
Step 5: Goldfish
- 0 to 1, same way that we did with Turtle (1-5)
- Flip one sheet and fold it along the fold line twice.
- Open the one sheet and fold it so that the corners are open and crushed, it will look like picture 3. And make a cut in the blue line of the image with scissors.
- Fold in half from where we cut to match the corners.
- Fold the right side corner for about 1 cm.
- Open up the sheet where we folded in picture 4, and it will look like picture 6.
Step 6: Jellyfish
- 1 to 2, the same way that we did with Turtle (1 to 3).
- Fold the bottom and up corner, and it will look like picture 3.
- Flip it and we are done with the first part.
- We use another origami, and fold it in horizontally and vertically half.
- Open the corner and fold it to crush it, just like in picture 6.
- Do it again on the backside.
- Fold one sheet and fold it along the slope line, and in the same way we do with the other three sheets.
- The glue and cellophane tape is used to attach the umbrella and feet together to complete the jellyfish.
Step 7: Shrimp
- Fold it along the fold line so that the corner fits the center of the fold line.
- Fold it again in the same way so that the corner fits the crease as well as the right side.
- Fold the right side’s tip corner to match the corners, it will look like picture 3. 4 to 7.
- Make a cut in the black line with scissors.
- Pass the notch made in picture 7 through the hole made in picture 5.
- Fold it so that the left side tip of the corner matches the right side tip of the corner, and fold it a little to the left of the crease.
- Do the same thing 5 times and it will look like picture 10.
- Fold it in the half.
- Hold the center of this shape and slightly shift the remaining steps.
- It will look like picture 12, and done!
Step 8: Finally
Finally, we stick those fishes to the water tank!!! Done!
Participated in the
Back to Basics Contest