Introduction: Mandala Pot
This Decorative Mandala Pot is made with code blocks on Tinkercad.
Step 1: Preparing the Sphere.
- Take a solid sphere of radius 40 and two sphere holes of radii 40 and 38.
- The sphere hole of radius 40 will cut the top part of the solid sphere and the sphere hole of radius 38 will scoop the inner part of the solid sphere.
- The sphere wall now has a thickness of 2.
Step 2: Different Sized Poles for Stamping Holes.
- This uses the cylinder shape of various radii 5,3,2,1 and a length of 100.
- The poles are positioned at different angles along x-axis to stamp diametrically opposite holes.
- The sphere is also rotated along z-axis to enable the positioning of the poles.
- The sphere rotates 12 times at 30 degrees each.
Step 3: Torus for Base and Rim
- Two Torus shapes with radii 15 and tube 3; radii 35 and tube 3
- The smaller one forms the base and the bigger one sits on the rim of the pot.
Step 4: Code Part 1
Step 5: Code Part 2
Step 6: Code Part 2 Continued
Step 7: Code Part 3
Participated in the
Block Code Contest