Introduction: Meal Prep - Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
- 1.5 lb meatloaf mix (beef & pork)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp each onion powder, salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 can of hunts fire roasted tomato with garlic
- about 6 small red skin potatoes, skins on
- 1/2-1 cup milk (use to get desired thickness)
- 1 tsp kosher salt1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package of frozen vegetables of your choice
- Set oven for 350 degrees. Mix meat, egg,
dry seasonings and garlic. Mix until combined but don’t over mix. Divide meat into 6 portions and form 6 even patties and lay on a greased sheet pan. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
- Start potatoes in cold water and boil until fork tender. Remove from heat and drain. Add seasoning, butter and add milk in small amounts until you get desired consistency.
- Thaw veggies for assembling your meals.
- Divide up all food items into 6 containers and enjoy a cooking free week!
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest