Introduction: Mini Monitor
So many type of monitor. Small, Medium, Big and many size of monitor.
Now i will show you how to make a mini monitor with cardboard containers. Its easy to make it. The size is less than 20 cm.
You can watch movie, listen song, and play game!!
Ok. Let's make it!
Step 1: You Need:
- Pen / Anything to make a mark
- Double tape
- Hot glue / super glue
- And A Phone :D ( We do not require electronic skills, but skills to assemble the parts! ) :)
Step 2: Make a Template
- Make 2 template with size 13,5 cm x 10 cm (Image 1 & 2)
- Make 1 template 10 cm x 2,5 cm (Image 3)
- Take your phone case and make the template (Image 4, 5, 6 & 7)
Step 3: Phone Screen
- Take a ruler and measuring your phone screen ( Image 1 )
- Make the template in your cardboard and cut it ( Image 2 )
- Take 1 template with size 13,5 cm x 10 cm, take this screen template and paste it on the center ( Image 3), make a mark ( Image 4), and cut it (make a hole)
Step 4: Make the Holder
- Take the phone screen template and cut it into 2 parts ( Image 1&2 )
- Make this shape and give a double tape to make stronger ( Image 3 )
Put the phone on the template you just created, fit it and glue it ( Image 4,5 &6 )
Step 5: Gluing!!!!!!!!
- Take phone case size cardboard and 10cm x 2,5cm cardboard and glue it ( Image 1,2 )
- Like this! ( Image 3,4 )
- Add some cardboard at top and bottom of this case ( Image 5 )
Step 6: Add Some Leg and Finish
Add some legs ( Anything you have ), And glue it
Now you can watch a film without holding your phone!
Thanks for look my works!
I hope you can make it better than me!
sorry for my bad english :D
Please check my other project