Introduction: Mini Tinfoil Sword
A small sword that is actually quite strong
Step 1: Materials
- Aluminum foil
Step 2: Cross Guard
- Cut off a section of aluminum foil. This will be your cross guard
- Fold the aluminum foil in half the long way 4 times.
- Fold it in half and unfold it the other way.
Step 3: Blade
- Fold the remaining foil in half the long way 6 times.
- Cut off a corner of one end. This will be your tip.
Step 4: Sword
- Place the blade on the line in the center of the cross guard.
- Fold one side over the top. One side should appear to be longer
- fold the extra part over.
- Center the cross guard on the blade.
- Staple the cross guard to the blade
Step 5: Finished!!
You can now equip your sword onto any small toy or object you have
Participated in the
Big and Small Contest