TIPS ON NERF

Introduction: TIPS ON NERF

About: I am a kid who is upsessed with NERF, airsoft, BB guns, real guns, and paintball. I play and mod NERF everyday. I am Chinese. I live in California. I love art. I draw something about Halo every math period in …

In this guide you will learn how to win a Nerf Battle. This instructable includes tips, tools, and blasters I would recommend. Please read the steps to increase the chances of winning a battle. :)

Step 1: Getting the Gear

  In a Nerf battle, obviously, you need a blaster or two. As you see I don't recommend automatic or clip fed blasters. I mostly like dart tag blasters because thier easy-to-load, light to carry, and they shoot pretty good.  Please note   (For some reason they only have the Barrel Break IX-2 Blaster at Toys"R"Us).

Step 2: Testing...............

  Please test these tips such as making shields, running often, and staying in cover.

   Please start a battle with a couple of friends and I hope you win or just think of your own tips and ways to win a battle. :)

Be the First to Share

    Recommendations

    • Plywood Challenge

      Plywood Challenge
    • Battery Powered Contest

      Battery Powered Contest
    • Plastic Contest

      Plastic Contest

    29 Discussions

    1
    HelpfulDude09
    HelpfulDude09

    4 years ago

    I personally prefer clip fed blaster blasters. Btw what does army toys have to do with nerf

    0
    malachijb2006
    malachijb2006

    Reply 1 year ago

    completely agree with you.

    0
    malachijb2006
    malachijb2006

    1 year ago

    yours might be good, but there are many that are not.

    0
    YouNeverKnowItUntil
    YouNeverKnowItUntil

    6 years ago

    subdood, wtf? the disc blasters are never accurate because of the nature of the projectile. clip fed would have nothing to do with accuracy. and most of the disc guns are clip fed

    0
    darknessfalls

    ifind the clip feds to be best, fast reload, multiple darts, quick firing

    0
    Subdood
    Subdood

    Reply 6 years ago on Introduction

    but they are SOOOOOOOOOO inaccurate, except the disk shooter nerf guns

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    yaeh but the clip fed blasters are worst cuz the darts flaten inthe clip and they jam easily and when u relaod u take it out put darts in and stick it in again.
    so these blasters are a little better

    1
    darknessfalls
    darknessfalls

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    or to reload you carry extra clips, not just extra darts, and mine have never flattened a dart, you just NEVER store the darts in the clips for long periods of time

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    yeah, more to carry dude. the revolvers and single shots are better cuz you can just use other people's darts.(duh)

    1
    darknessfalls
    darknessfalls

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    only revolver i will ever carry (especially since the mav sucks) is the barricade

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    the maverik does not "suck"!!! the maverik owns dude. D:<

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    you must know nothing about Nerf blasters if you jam a REVOLVER????? Its kinda hard to jam a revolver cuz its not in a clip, you hand load it, and its convenant in battles.

    1
    darknessfalls
    darknessfalls

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    have you never used one? because of the design where the barrel rotates when you pull the trigger, it is VERY prone to jam, which is why they changed it for the specter!

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    I've used one, yes. But my question was how hard is it to jam a hand load revolver wich is a blaster that doesn't use a clip or magazine? It's pretty hard to jam one dude

    1
    darknessfalls
    darknessfalls

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    no but when the rotating mech moves faster than the dart can clear the barrel, the dart will not fully leave, and the barrel will not be able to rotate... that being said, the specter has grown on me a lot, despite bing 5 shot, and i already know im getting 2 barricades before my schools next HvZ game

    0
    lil larry
    lil larry

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    You wanna know why it comes half way out? They didn't make the barrel on probably 15% of the mavs made in the world that good, but evry time you buy a mav, it means that you have a chance of 85% of getting a good mav with a good barrel. So...probably you got a "unlucky" one cuz mine works fine*.The barricade might seem awesome,but just cuz its "automatic" means that it'll Probably shoot faster and further, but most automatic blasters jam more easily than regular blasters such as the Maverick.

    0
    wolf112
    wolf112

    Reply 6 years ago on Introduction

    no I have to say they are both good guns but the barricade holds more ammo

    0
    zhamilton
    zhamilton

    Reply 9 years ago on Introduction

    The maverick does jam. I once had one, the darts kept popping out of the revolving part, or they just got stuck and stopped working. My bro and I eventually broke it down, tried to mod it, but scrapped it for the spring and parts. The maverick may be a good weapon, but only if you are using perfect darts and don't want to be quiet.