Introduction: Not Your Average Brownie
This desert will surly knock your socks off! If you are looking for a sugar fix, this will get the job done with a layer of chocolate chip cookie, Oreo's, and topped off with a layer of brownie. Easy to make and a crowd favorite makes this desert a party necessity.
Step 1: Preparation
For this dessert you will need:
- 9" x 13" cake pan
- medium size mixing bowl
- a roll of cookie dough
- a pack of Oreo's
- a box of brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 eggs
Set the oven to preheat until 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 2: The Layers of Cookies
1. For the chocolate chip cookie layer, you need to spread the entire roll of cookie dough evenly across the bottom of the cake pan.
2. The Oreo's come next and the whole package should be evenly spread across the top of the chocolate chip cookie layer.
Step 3: The Brownie to Top It Off
For the brownie mix the steps should be followed on the back of the box you choose to use.
- Add all of the ingredients (water, oil, eggs)
- Mix the batter until there are no lumps
Once the brownie mix is ready pour it over the layer of Oreo's and spread it evenly across the top.
Step 4: Baking the Final Product
Now that the pan is ready to go into the oven,
- Place it in the preheated oven at 350 on the bottom rack.
- Cooking time is the most important part to make sure the brownies get cooked all the way through.
- Start with 30 mins in the oven
- Once the timer goes off stick a toothpick into the thickest part of the brownie, which is usually in between the Oreo's.
- If the toothpick comes out with brownie mix on it, put the pan back in the oven for an additional 5 mins.
- Repeat this step until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the finished product cool before you cut it.