Introduction: Nut Free Trail Mix
Having a peanut allergy can be hard when you are hiking because most of the snacks have nuts but in this easy recipe I will show you how to make a healthy nut free trail mix. This is a much cheaper and healthier than the store bought trail mix. This is safe for school lunches or any other place nuts are not allowed.
This can be made in less then ten minutes with minimal clean up
What You Will Need
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup banana chips
- 1/2 cup cereal (doesn't matter what kind i prefer cheerios or puffed rice)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or pumpkin)
- Large Bowl
- Containers to store it in
How to Make It
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together with a spoon or use your hands
- store it in your containers
I hope you enjoy this recipe and feel free to modify it this is just how i enjoy my trail mix.
please vote this up in the Palio Recipe Contest.
Participated in the
Paleo Recipe Challenge