Introduction: PVC Chicken Waterer
So this is the follow on to https://www.instructables.com/id/PVC-Chicken-Gravity-Feeder/...
I ordered a Chicken Waterer Cup from Beaktime.com to compliment the PVC Chicken Feeder I made last week. This was also something I had seen on ebaY.
This was just as easy and inexpensive as the feeder.
Step 1: Materials
- 48 inches of 4 inch PVC Sewer Pipe
- 1 - 4 inch cap end ($1.50)
- 1 - 4 inch Female Adapted ($3.50)
- 1 - 4 inch threaded cap ($1.50)
- 1 - Beakup ($4.99 plus shipping) www.beaktime.com
- PVC Solvent
- Silicone Sealant
Step 2: Assembly
- Cut PVC Sewer pipe to length - I cut it to 48 inches which gives me 2-3 gallons
- Seal using the PVC Solvent the cap to the bottom of the PVC pipe
- Drill a 3/8 inch hole through the PVC cap and the PVC Pipe
- Apply Silicone Sealant to the threads on the Beakup
- Insert the Beakup into the 3/8 inch hole and let set based upon the drying time of the silicone sealant
- Place the female adapter on the top of the PVC pipe
- Add water then thread on the top cap