Introduction: Paleo Goddess Bacon Rings
PALEO BACON RINGS
* 1 pack uncured bacon
* 4 sweet onion rings sliced
* 2 T Black Pepper* 1/2 cup homemade Sriracha Hot Sauce (coming up in a future segment!)
- Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
- Brush onion with Sriracha sauce.
- Wrap each onion ring with bacon (2 slices per ring).
- Baste rings again with sauce
- Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Note: To make a spicy sriracha mayo for dipping the cooked rings, combine 2 T of homemade paleo mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.
Feast or Famine I Always Say Enjoy Your Food The Paleo Way!
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest