Introduction: Photography, How I Do It!
For me photography don't really need good equipment, but simple techniques.
I know my product is good, but i believe in good packaging/picture to actually prove it. If my viewer will not open my picture? how will he/ she find out the goodness??
handmade things are always good, IF you package them beautifully.
I have an iPhone 6, and i got these pictures by that
Today i would show you some of my work. and i will share some tips and tricks i use.
Step 1: TIP 1 Good Light and a Good Prop
in my exfoliating body butter instructable, i know if i just posted the round bar, no one will actually open it even.
i made some experiments, as you can see in the pictures. but in the end i settled with picture 4.
i used an old table as my prop, and a sunny window, added some potpourri for color. I preferred dried flowers as my exfoliate butter had dry ingredients. little but powerful picture.
Step 2: Tip 2: Taking Portraits
USE AN OPPOSITE COLOUR SCHEME TO POP OUT PICTURE.
for my toddler i used my red hand couches, and his dark blue blanket cover for amazing colour effect. both pictures are taken in front of the sunny window.
Step 3: Tip 3. Make Use of the Amazing Weather.
place your point of focus on the weather (clouds) and the rest greenery and red tulips will emerge themselves
Step 4: Tip 4. Contrast of Neutral and Cool Colours.
i used the back of my bathroom wall for this project
now you can see how much of a shade it actually pops up
Step 5: Tip 5. Rose Gold
you need every thing pink to pop the rose gold shade out. i had to slightly change the saturation for this one. second picture is orginal along with it's placment.
- did you know both pictures are same?? only the difference is that 1st picture is inverted anticlockwise.. :)
Step 6: Tip.6
i took this picture inside the refrigerator. :D on top of the microwave dish
Step 7: Same Concept Different Images
i hope you guys enjoyed.
1. MENDHI hand (pop of colour and neutral background.)
2. EMBROIDERED slippers ( pop of shade with neutral background ) i made use of cemented wall as well .
3. sandwich burrito. all shades, white, brown, red, green, in side the sandwich.. but green is less so a pop of shade by using green mat.
4. FIRE . BOUGHT THE FOCUS SQUARE ON THE FLAME , REST IS BLURRED AUTOMATICALLY.
Participated in the
Photography Contest 2017