Introduction: Potato Patties Ingredients
For some Mexican Potato Patties we will need:
- Potatoes (not shown in picture)
- Cheese (optional)
- Cooking oil
- An egg
- Flour (optional, I didn’t use it and it was just as good)
Step 1: Boil Potatoes
- Bake potatoes (you can either peel them before you boil or leave skin on)
- If you leave skin on, make sure to peel it off afterwards.
- Boil potatoes for 30 minutes or until squishy.
Step 2: Mash the Potatoes !
- MASH the POTATOES until there are no more lumps.
- Add teaspoon of salt and teaspoon of pepper (or add to your own)
Step 3: Dip
- This is where we will dip the patties
- Add an egg, salt, and pepper (just a dab)
Step 4: Dip the Patties
- Make mash potatoes into patties (you can do your own shape)
- After you have done so, dip them in our egg dip.
Step 5: Fry the Patties
- Add the patties into oil.
- Leave on each side for 3 minutes until crisp.