Introduction: Quick Lego Necklace/Bracelet/Keychain
I just did this because I was inspired by all the other key chain 'ibles!
This is my first non computer instructible so... yer.... = )
So got to the next step and make one today!
Step 1: What You Will Need
- Soldering Iron (If you don't have one you could use the hot fork method : ( It's On step 1 and 2)
- Lego Bricks ( as many as you want or non at all )
- Lego People ( as many as you want or non at all )
- String or anyother type of lanyard you want
Step 2: Making the Holes
For A Lego Brick:
- Solder a hole through both sides of a lego brick at each end ( see pic 1)
For A Minifig:
- Solder A hole Straight through his chest ( See 2 )
- When you make a hole on both things you may want to adjust them to fit your lanyard!
Step 3: Thread Your Lanyard
Simply Thread Your Lanyard Through The Holes:
- Like In the Picture
- Then tie it up / melt it / tape it... fix it however you want!
Be the First to Share
Happy Birds ! a World of Connected Bird Feeders / Connectez Vous Aux Jardins Du Monde (bilingue) in Electronics