Introduction: Desperate-quick-fix Your Shoe Sole
Someone wise once said "New shoes are ugly, my worn out ones are a beauty". Agree. Like real people, i keep wearing this pair all the time because it is wonderful.
Here, i have developed a way to quick-fix my favourite soles. It may help your soles too.
Duration : 10mins or so.
Step 1: What You Need
Things you need.
1) a broken sole.
2) the cheapest bicycle-tyre repair kit money can buy.
Step 2: Find the Worn-out Area
- Mark the worn out area with a cheerful-colored crayon. This is to prevent us from missing the area that needs to be repaired.
- Decide on the tab (from the repair kit that you have bought earlier) that fits the worn-out area perfectly. Make the decision.
Step 3: Applying Adhesives
- Clean the marked area and apply a thin layer of adhesive on it (the adhesive is from the repair kit too). let the adhesive become tacky.
- This may take a few seconds - a time to have a nice quick appreciation of your green surrounding.
Step 4: Fix It
- When the adhesive is tacky enough, place the tab over it.
Step 5: Done
- Let it dry for a few minutes - and done. Hope that helps! :)
Participated in the
Lonely Planet Travel Tips Contest