Introduction: RIP Halloween Dessert Shooters
These RIP Halloween dessert shooters are perfect for your Halloween party! Oreo pudding soil, chocolate grave stones & royal icing RIP inscription!
Read more on my blog - RIP Halloween Dessert Shooters
Step 1: Ingredients:
For the soil:
12 Oreo Cookies
1 packet Pudding Powder of your choice (1.4oz/43g)
For the Gravestones:
2.1 oz Semisweet Chocolate or Dark Chocolate (60g)
3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
1 tbsp Egg White
5 tbsp Powdered Sugar, sifted
Step 2: Directions:
- Scrape the white filling from each Oreo cookie and place it in a bowl. Set it aside. Now put all the Oreos in a food processor and process for a few seconds to achieve crumb like texture.
- Prepare the pudding using packet instructions. While still hot, stir in the Oreo filling. Mix well. Let it cool down a bit before pouring into small glasses. Fill only ½ of each glass – you will need space for the Oreo crumbs and gravestone which will push the pudding up. Place the glasses in the fridge.
- Meanwhile: Melt the chocolate and butter over a pot of simmering water. Cut each ladyfinger in half. Using a spatula, spread the melted chocolate over each ladyfinger. Place them onto a sheet of baking paper. Let the chocolate set.
- For homemade royal icing/frosting mix egg white with sifted powdered sugar until smooth. To do this use a fork (for best results, beat the egg white with the fork first. This will take only a few seconds. Your egg whites will look foamy). Transfer the icing into a ziplock bag and cut a tiny hole in one of the corners. When the chocolate is set, write RIP on each ladyfinger.
- Once the pudding has set a bit, top it with Oreo crumbs and stick the ladyfinger inside. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Step 3: Follow, Comment and Suggest
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTRUCTABLES, OVER 200 RECIPES AND TUTORIALS! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!
Participated in the
Halloween Contest 2017