Introduction: Recycled Cardboard Laptop Stand
The new school year is starting in India but because of the pandemic, there will be online classes for the kids.
Many of us have a good setup to work from home, but may not have invested the same for the kids.
I recently bought a table, chair, headsets to make my kid's online school more comfortable.
In this instructable, I will share how to make a laptop stand.
Step 1: What Do We Need?
- Cardboard box
Tip: Use a 5Ply or 7ply cardboard for best results. You can stick two 3 ply cardboard to get a thicker cardboard
Step 2: Template
- There are two main things to consider
- Laptop Size - 14 inch to 15 inch
- thickness of cardboard
Step 3: Cutting
- Cut the cardboard using a cutter
- Do not use scissors, as the cardboard will bend while cutting
- Cut the slits the same size as the thickness of the cardboard
- If the slits are larger, the stand will wobble more
Step 4: Assembly
- The two pieces of cardboard fit like a jigsaw puzzle
- And you have a new cardboard laptop stand
- Now if you used thin cardboard and your slits are not perfect, you can add additional supports as shown
Thanks for reading. Please share your comments and feedback