Introduction: SPECIAL SUMO WRESTLING
Sumo (ç¸æ², sumÅ?) is a competitive contact sport where two wrestlers (rikishi) attempt to force one another out of a circular ring (dohyo) or to touch the ground with anything other than the soles of the feet. The sport originated in Japan, the only country where it is practiced professionally. The Japanese consider sumo a gendai budÅ (a modern Japanese martial art), though the sport has a history spanning many centuries.
so, this was a short description about sumo wrestling.
now i am going to redirect you to my SPECIAL SUMO WRESTLING.
my game can be played with any no. of players but is best played with 4 people.
NOW GOING TO STEP 1 which is about equipments.
Step 1: EQUIPMENTS NEEDED
in this game , we require 4 balls of almost different colours.
then the second thing.......we require a pot. it can be of any shape but the mouth should not be too large coz the player has to put his hand into it and he must not be able to cheat by looking into it.
the third thing..the players will wear those clothes in which they can wrestle....moreover each player will attach a cloth of the same colour as that of the balls........
so these were the equipments we need........and you see, there is nothing which we need to make.
NEXT STEP- HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
Step 2: HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
STEP 1 (steps for 4 players)
1. there will be two teams "team A" and "team B"
2. team A's players will be wearing the costumes of sumo wrestling of different colours or if not possible then they can wear any comfortable clothes with some cloth of the colours of the balls
attached with them. (see image below)
3. the players of the TEAM B will wear any comfortable clothes.
1. the four players of TEAM A will be hiding somewhere and will not come out untill all the
players of TEAM B picks the balls. (see STEP 3)
1. the refree will put all the four coloured balls in the pot.
2. each player comes and picks a ball from the pot without looking into the pot.
3. the colour of the ball they picked tells the player that with whom he has to fight.
4. now the TEAM A comes out .
5. now each player of team A gets to know that with whom they have to fight.
THE BATTLE BEGINS
now all players of team B will fight with the their partners.
(example---one player comes and picks the ball. let us say the colour of the ball picked is GREEN.
this means that he has to fight with the player of TEAM A having same coloured cloth attached with them.)
SO THIS WAS AN INSTRUCTABLE ON SPECIAL SUMO WRESTLING BY ME.
IF YOU LIKE IT THEN PLEASE VOTE FOR ME........
Participated in the
Horny Toad Invent-a-Sport Contest
Participated in the
The Instructables Book Contest