Introduction: Seekh Kebab
This recipe is a spicy and extremely flavorful recipe which will surely be a hit at any BBQ party.
Seekh kebabs are a terrific appetizer but also make a nice side dish to the main meal.
These delicious, juicy kebabs can be made with any minced meat you like, but I like lamb best.
Serve them with green Mint-Coriander Chutney. This recipe will serve 5 people if served as a side dish and 10 people if served as an appetizer.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 kg Lamb Mince
- 1 Large onion (grated)
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer
- 2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 3 tsp red chilly powder
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds (crushed)
- salt to taste
Step 2: Prepare the Mixture
- Put all the ingredients except lemon juice and oil into a large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands or a wooden paddle to mix the ingredients thoroughly till they are well blended.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Step 3: Make the Kebabs
- Take handfuls of the mixture and wrap around each skewer in the shape of a sausage.
- Place over a hot grill at the highest setting, or cook on a barbecue heated to high heat.
- Turn over once whilst cooking.
- Kebabs are done when both sides are crisp and browned, and when juices run clear.
Participated in the