Introduction: Share Your Feelings With the Sense HAT
Track how you feel against pressure, humidity and temperature using a Raspberry Pi Sense HAT.
Have you ever been curious as to how your environment impacts your health? If so, you’ll love this new application that mashes together 'how you feel' with physical sensor data from your immediate environment, allowing you to learn a bit more about how your body reacts to local conditions. Our bodies are the ultimate fusion of sensors, so why not collect this simple and powerful piece of data using your Raspberry Pi Sense Hat?
- Select an emotion using the joystick
- Publish using Zymbit services
- Mash together with RPi sensors
- Temperature, humidity, barometric pressure
- Acceleration, gyro, compass