Introduction: Simple Sugar Lollipops (LEDENETS)
Homemade lollipops are tasty and healthy.
If you want to make your own lollipops, then this recipe is for you!
Step 1: Ingredients
What you need for this:
1. 1 glass of sugar
2. 8-10 tablespoons of warm water
3. vegetable oil
4. wooden sticks
5. limon or citric acid
Step 2: Let's Get Making!
1) pour sugar into the pan
2) add water, sugar should be wet
3) put the pan on the oven with moderate heat
4) stir the sugar constantly
5) add a limon acid or a drop of lemon
Step 3: Make a Syrup
1) Melt the sugar to the consistency of syrup. When the syrup becomes brown, remove from heat.
2) Coat the spoon with oil.
Step 4: Casting
Fill spoons with sugar syrup. Insert the sticks into the syrup. Let the lollipops harden.
When they cool down, you can take them off.
TIME TO TRY!
Participated in the