Introduction: Simple and Efficient Wireless Energy
This is a system for simple and efficient wireless transfer of energy than you should be able to make at home.
Step 1: Required Components
1. IRLZ44N MOSFET Transistor
2. 220 Ohm Resistor 1/4 Watt
3. Pancake Coil
Step 2: Schematic
You can use a breadboard or a perfboard and follow the schematic above.
Step 3: Making the Coil
The coil is one of the hardest parts to make. You can buy a pre-made one but it is usually not worth the price.
For help winding the coil you can watch this video made by Rimstarorg. You can skip to 1:08 for how to make it.
Step 4: Problem Troubleshooting
If you are having problems with it not working properly you can try these solutions:
1. Change one of the coil wires polarity.
2. Change your resistor value.
3. Try a new transistor, you could have a defective or broken one.