Introduction: Smiley Lamp for Night Light
This is very easy DIY project. You can make it using very low cost material.
So Let's start the project.....!
Step 1: The Requirements
- Requirements -
- Old 5 volt Charger ( Without pin )
- Some glue sticks
- Some LEDs
- Steel Ring ( As shown in picture )
- Plastic Caps * 2
- Tools -
- Soldring gun
- Glue gun
Step 2: STEP 1
- Mark points on the plastic cap.
- Make holes on cap using soldering gun.
Step 3: STEP 2
- Take glue sticks.
- Cut in the middle.
- Take 1 LED.
- Melt end part of glue stick using soldering as shown in pictures.
- insert LED into the end of stick.
- Make quantity of it as per the holes on cap
Step 4: STEP 3
Fix all sticks on the cap using glue gun.
As shown in pictures.
Step 5: STEP 5
Connect all LEDs in parallel connection using wires.
Step 6: STEP 5
- Take piece of plastic.
- Put some hot glue on it.
- stick it to eye of steel roll.
- put it for a while to get it cold.
- Make similar for all remaining.
Step 7: STEP 6
Solder the charger's wire to the LEDs.
And it's ready... !
Step 8: THANKS FOR READING
YOU CAN SEE MY PROJECT ON YOUTUBE....!
Follow us on - YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBBRzYNzCALewaf2...
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kedar1705
Participated in the