Introduction: Solar Rechargeable Lamp and Solar Box
This project is all about using the energy of Sun in number of ways. This project give many ways to uses energy of Sun in Electric form to run anything in its range. You can use SOLAR RECHARGEABLE BOX for:
1. Powering Street lamp.
2. It can serve as power bank to charge mobiles.
3. It can be used to run electric motors.
4. It can Power mini Pumps.
5. It can be used as survival kit as it can Lit Fire ( By joining ends of wires from Solar Box).
And what all it takes is nothing use renewable energy of sun to charge solar box and use it when ever you want.
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROJECT PLEASE:
- Vote for this.
- Give it a thumbs up.
- Follow on Instagram: Link
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Link
Complete Video of this project: LINK
Step 1: PARTS AND MATERIALS REQUIRED
Parts of Solar Rechargeable Lamp and Solar Box:
- Solar Stand.
- Solar Box.
- Other Appliances ( Power Bank, Survival tool, Fire Starter etc).
Materials required for Solar Rechargeable Lamp and Solar Box:
- PVC Pipe (size 25) USED 13*3=39Ft.
- PVC Pipe Cutter You can buy it from HERE$7
- PVC joints: 9T Joints, 6L Joints, 3 45 degree L Joints.
- Solar Panel Light Recommended 18V 70W I use This One or you can buy THIS Cheaper One for Just 5$
- 10 9V Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries from HERE
- 11 9V Battery Clips you can Buy These from HERE for 5 just for $1.68
- Buy thin wirefor connections from HERE 10M for just $4
- Buy SMD Bulb from Here for just 3$
Step 2: SOLAR STAND FROM PVC
The PVC's Pieces and Their Length should be following to make Solar Stand:
- 4 pipes of 1 ft.
- 3 pipes of 1 ft and 3 pipes of 4 ft.
- 6 pipes of 1.5 ft.
- 3 pipes of 6.5 inches.
- 9T Joints, 6L Joints, 3 45 degree L Joints.
Solar stand is important because its purpose it to hold Solar Panel high. Its work is also to prevent Solar Panel getting in shadow. It ensures Panel right direction. It also hold Solar Box. SMD Light is also placed on it.
Step 3: STRUCTURE MAKING OF STAND
To From Structure of Solar Stand from PVC Pipe do following Steps:
- Put the PVC pipes cut pieces as shown in the first image above.
- Turn on the PVC Pipe joining heater.
- Join PVC pipe with Joint as shown in the upper figures.
- Join all pieces with all joints then the main frame is ready.
Step 4: SOLAR PANE FITTING
To fit solar panel on the stand do following steps:
- First of all attach 3 pieces of 1 ft PVC pipe with T joint as shown in the upper figure.
- At end of 1 ft pipe attach 45 degree L joint.
- At the tip of L joint(45 degree) attach 6.5 inches PVC pipe.
Put the solar panel on the top of stand as shown in the figure.
Step 5: SOLAR BOX
- 10 9V rechargeable Batteries.
- 11 9V battery clips.
- 1 Plastic Box big enough to contain components.
- Glue gun or some other good adhesive.
- some thin wire.
- Solar Box is an important component because it permits us to use stored electricity when ever we want even at night when solar lamp is to be used. Solar box will supply all day manufactured electricity by solar panel.
- We can detach solar box from solar stand and we can use it to power some other small appliances such as to charge mobile phone, to power any small toy car or use to start fire.
Step 6: ASSEMBLING SOLAR BOX
- Solar Panel output is 18 V and each battery is of 9 V.
To assemble Solar Box from its components do following steps:
- Form 5 pairs of 10 batteries by joining them by hot glue Gun.So each pair will have input of 18 V and output of 18 V.
- Shorten the wires from clip of batteries.
- Join the pairs positive to positive and negative to negative wires
- Then join the wires of all batteries by another wire.
- Then Attach battery clip to main wires from Solar Box.
Step 7: CONNECTING SOLAR BOX AND SOLAR STAND
Solar box and solar stand is connected by clips and v shape joint on middle pipe form the base of Solar Box.
Step 8: SMD LAMP
Things required to make SMD Lamp :
- Take a SMD bulb.
- Take a Button.
- Take 9V battery clip.
- 1 Mica resister.
Steps to makeSMD Lamp :
- First of all make connection of SMD light with Button.
- Join one outlet wire of button with Mica Resister.
- Join one end of wire and one end of resister with 9V battery clip.
Step 9: CONNECTING AND WORKING OF LAMP
To connect lamp with stand do following steps:
- First of all fix the SMD lamp with glue to the Solar stand.
- Then at night when the solar Box is fully charged join the clip of Box and Lamp.
- Then to use it turn on the button.
Step 10: TURN SOLAR BOX INTO POWER BANK
TO TURN SOLAR BOX INTO POWER BANK DO FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Take female USB cable.
- Join its one end of wire with Mica Resister.
- Join left wire of cable and other end of resister to 9V clip.
- Then join 9V Clips of cable and solar box with each other now it will start charging your device.
Mica Resister will control amount of voltages passing and will ensure uniform flow of current.
Step 11: OTHER APPLICATIONS
Solar Box can also be used for number of ways for example:
- To be used as fire starter.
- To be used for electric cars or electric skateboards.
- Use to run Portable fan.
and many more........
Step 12: VIDEO OF PROJECT
The link of video of project ( WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE SOON )
Step 13: FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
TO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT:
PLEASE Subscribe to our YouTube account: https://goo.gl/Bky8xV
Follow on Instagram to find out more about our latest work: https://www.instagram.com/abaullahch/
Participated in the
Participated in the
Solar Contest 2017
5 years ago
Nice work bro!
Reply 5 years ago