Introduction: Special and Tasty Chicken Fry
This is a special fry. We can enjoy real chicken/ mutton fry taste. No vegetable is used in this fry because it may change the real taste. After preparing the fry leave it for 1 hr and have it. Then you can enjoy the real taste because chicken absorbs the essence of all ingredients.
Step 1: Ingredients Needed
- Fresh chicken - 500gms
- Coriander seeds - 1tsp
- Cloves - 6 pcs
- Cardamom - 2pcs
- Cinnamon - small piece as shown in picture
- Wailong - 2 pcs
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Poppy seeds - 1tsp
- Chilli powder - 1tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Onion - 1
- Green chilli - 3 or 4
- Cashew nuts - 10pcs
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
- Cooking Oil - 6 table spoons
Step 2: Preparing Chicken
Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste to chicken. Mix thoroughly and leave it for an hour.
Step 3: Grinding
- Grind onion and green chilli's , keep the paste separately.
- Use traditional grinding technique for better taste or you may use mixer grinder.
- Grind all the remaining ingredients and keep the paste separately.
Step 4: Frying
- Mix onion and chilli paste with the chicken, already kept aside before 1 hr.
- Add some water to the mixture and cook for 10mins. water should be evaporated completely.
- Take cooking oil in separate pan and heat it.
- Fry the cooked chicken for 5mins and add masala paste to it.
- Continue frying until chicken gets dried and golden brown color appears.
- Now your chicken fry is ready.
Step 5: Garnishing
Garnish with corriander leaves and cashew.
Have it and enjoy the taste.
Step 6: Preparing Rasam for Improving Digestion
Those who are interested may prepare this and take 1 or 2 cups of Rasam for proper digestion. After taking meat also you can use it. You may add a little sugar also.
- Water - 250ml
- Tamarind - little
- Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/6 tsp
- Black gram - 1/6 tsp
- Dry chilli - 1 pc
- Curry leaves - 4 - 6 leaves
- Onion sliced pcs - 2
- Take 250ml water in a vessel, add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, curry leaves, tamarind and boil it for 5 mins.
- Take some cooking oil in another vessel and heat it, then add the remaining ingredients and fry it.
- Mix above two items and keep lid closed for minimum 2 mins.
- Now Rasam is ready.
Participated in the
Meat Contest 2016