Introduction: Spring Green Smoothie
Try a tangy smoothie this spring! No sweet ingredients are needed. Instead, refresh yourself with the taste of "green."
Step 1: Ingredients and Utentils
Ingredients and Utensils:
1 heaping handful baby Spinach
1 heaping handful Parsley
1 Celery stick
1 teaspoon Lemon or Lime juice
up to 1 teaspoon Sea Salt (I like my Spring Green Smoothie on the salty side, so you may want to use less.)
enough Water to make the smoothie blender-whir-able (Use 1/2 to 1 cup, depending on the volume of the other ingredients.)
2 cups ice cubes (optional, for a cold smoothie)
Step 2: Directions
1. Peel the cucumber if you'd like. Or leave the peel on. Then chop the cucumber. Put it in the blender.
2. Chop the celery. Put it in the blender.
3. Cut the avocado in half, and remove the pit. Scrape the avocado out of the peel and into the blender.
4. Put the remaining ingredients in the blender. (Add ice cubes if you want a cold smoothie.)
5. Turn the blender on and whir until your smoothie is the desired consistency. (Add more water to make your smoothie blend faster.)
Step 3: Final Step
Now pour your Spring Green Smoothie into a tall glass and drink immediately!
And don't forget to rate me 1 - 5 if you are so inclined. Thanks!