Introduction: Star of Bethlehem Ornament
Download the STL files for this Star of Bethlehem Christmas tree ornament and print it on your 3D printer.
Step 1: Download the Files
Download the files for the left and right halves of the Star of Bethlehem ornament.
The left half is titled: StarBethlehem Left
The right half is titled: StarBethlehem Right
Step 2: Print the Halves
Print each half of the ornament in the material of your choosing.
Step 3: Additional Materials Required
While your ornament halves are printing, gather together the following materials: scissors, ribbon/string, and glue.
Step 4: Assembly
1. Gather both halves of the printed ornament.
2. Cut approximately 6.5" of ribbon or string with your scissors.
3. First, glue the ribbon/string to the top back (flat side) of one of the ornament halves.
4. Second, glue the ornament halves together. Pay close attention to the alignment, superglue dries very quickly.
5. Hang ornament on Christmas tree.
Participated in the
3D Printed Ornament Design Challenge