Introduction: Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Recipe
If you're a fan of Starbucks' Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino, you can use this recipe to make it at home any time you want! It is traditionally a coffee-free drink, but you can still add it in if you'd like. If you love this drink and want a little variation, don't forget to check out my Strawberry Shortcake Frappuccino recipe.
Find more Frappuccino recipes, and other Starbucks copycat recipes, in this collection: Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Step 1: Supplies
This recipe is a single serving and makes about the equivalent of a 16oz Grande from Starbucks.
- 2c ice
- 3/4c milk / or / Half&Half / or / Whipping Cream - For this recipe, I recommend Half&Half or Whipping cream for a creamier drink
- 3 tbsp/pumps Strawberry Syrup / or / Strawberry Sauce
- 2 tbsp/pump Vanilla Syrup
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- Pinch of Xantham Gum (optional)
- Strawberries* (optional)
* Using strawberries instead of/to supplement the strawberry sauce/syrup is optional.
Replace 1/4 cup of the milk with Strong Coffee
Step 2: Blend
Blend everything together!
Top your drink however you wish. I used whipped topping, strawberry sauce, and strawberry pieces.