Introduction: Succulent Planter From 1 - 1x4
I built this succulent plantar from 1 - 1/4 & about 24 screws. You can really use any dimensions you want, but I gave mine below for reference. Cheers!
Step 1: Getting Supplies
- 1 - 1x4 - get good wood here. I got cheap wood before and it would split every time.
- Cactus soil
- Couple of Cacti and or succulents
- 24 - 1 in screws - any screws will do just fine
- Plastic sheet
Step 2: Making the Cuts
- 4 - 3'1/2''in
- Cut another 3'1/2'' in fours - I did two in my case. I had two tiny succelents.
- 2 - 11'1/2''in -
- 2 - 7'1/2in - for the bottom - I had to adjust mine a bit, it might better to make it a little bit longer and sand it down as you fit it in.
2 - 7'in on the side
Step 3: Drill & Screw Them Into Boxes
Step 4: Put Down a Plastic Sheet & Fill in Your Succulent Plantar
Make sure to put in a plastic sheet and start planting
Runner Up in the
Low Water Gardening Challenge 2016