Introduction: Sugru LEGO Name Badge Holder
This was another project idea for our Sugru Build Night in September. This is an easy and fun project to liven up your office!
Step 1: Materials
- LEGO Minifigure
Step 2: How to Make It
- Take a smallish amount of Sugru and kneed it until it's smooth and workable.
- Make a ball with your Sugru
- Attach the Sugru to the back of your minifigure
- Squish your minifigure onto the wall, desk or wherever you'd like to mount you name badge holder
- You now have yourself a cool and unique place to hang your name badge or other item in your office!
Be the First to Share
Make a Spin Dryer From a Discarded Washing Machine Drum, an Abandoned Bicycle and a Pallet. in Life Hacks